APNA Oregon Chapter Webinar Series - Medication Update - December 7, 2022
- Registration Closed
For an uninterrupted learning experience, please use Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox as your browser. If you use Internet Explorer, you may not be able to view or access parts of this course.*
APNA Oregon Chapter Webinar Series - Medication Update
December 7, 2022
7:00pm-8:30pm Pacific (8:00pm-9:30pm Mountain / 9:00pm-10:30pm Central / 10:00pm-11:30pm Eastern)
Barbara Limandri, PhD, PMHCNS-BC
Registration: APNA Members: $20 / Non-Members: $20/ APNA Student Member: $10/ Student Non-Member: $10*
*Student Non-Member registrants will need to use discount code OR_STUDENT2022 to receive the discounted registration rate.
Bonus points are not applicable for chapter meeting registration.
Cancellation policy: There will be no refunds for cancelled registrations.
Program Description: Webinar series where speaker will present content for one hour and follow with audience participation, discussion, and Q & A for 30 minutes.
Target Audience: Psychiatric mental health nurses, Advanced practice psychiatric mental health nurses, students interested in psychiatric mental health nursing
The speakers and planning committee members have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Criteria for successful completion of this activity includes attendance at the entire event and submission of a completed evaluation form.
Accreditation of the nursing continuing development activity does not imply endorsement by APNA, ANCC or the APNA Oregon Chapter of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
Attend the Live Webinar:
- Arrive on time for the webinar. No partial credit can be awarded.
After the Webinar:
- Enter the Verification Code provided at the end of the webinar.
- Complete the required online Evaluation and Honor Statement.
- Your nursing continuing professional development certificate will be generated online and available for immediate printing after the completion of the online components.
- All steps MUST be completed prior to Wednesday, December 21, 2022.
Nursing Continuing Professional Development:
1.5 pharmacology NCPD contact hours
* In order to receive contact hours, you must: attend to the entire live webinar and complete all required online components. Once you have completed the evaluation and honor statement, your nursing continuing professional development certificate will be generated online and available for immediate printing. Credit cannot be earned unless all components of the program are completed. No partial credit can be awarded.
You must complete the evaluation no later than Wednesday, December 21, 2022 in order to earn your nursing continuing professional development contact hours and certificate.
The American Psychiatric Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
*Internet Explorer is an outdated browser and therefore when using it, APNA eLearning Center courses often will not load or play properly. Because Internet Explorer is still the default browser on many devices, this is the number one issue that impacts learners’ ability to access their courses. For an uninterrupted learning experience, please download and use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc. If you continue to experience issues, you may need to update your browser.