For technical assistance, contact email@example.com or call 1-800-274-9390 to speak with a support representative. Or click on the "Live Support Online" option at the top right of the screen.
Unable to access or see your course? This may be because you need to update your internet browser or operating system. APNA courses require the following to operate properly: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.9 or later, Chrome 60 or greater, Firefox 52 or greater, Edge 14 or greater, Safari 10 or greater, iOS 10 or greater, Internet Explorer 11.
If you are looking for your CE Certificate from a session you completed in the APNA eLearning Center before 7/24/17, please click here.
How to register for a course on the APNA eLearning Center.
1. Log into the APNA eLearning Center with your Username and Password
2. Find the course you wish to register for and click "Register".
3. This puts the course into your Cart. You can click to continue shopping or "Complete Registration Now".
4. From the Cart page, complete the process by applying any Discount Codes you have and payment information if necessary. Then click “Place my Order”.
5. The course will now be in your My eLearning page.