For technical assistance, contact email@example.com or click on the "Live Support Online" option at the top right of the screen.
Unable to access or see your course? Try these solutions:
- Use a different browser: If you are using Internet Explorer, please use a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc*.
- Refresh your browser: Click here for instructions on refreshing your browser.
- Update your browser: Click here for instructions for updating your browser.
- Close out of your remote desktop connection or VPN.
- If you still need help after trying the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For institutions interested in purchasing or who have purchased courses for a group of learners, please email email@example.com.
If you are looking for your certificate from a session you completed in the APNA eLearning Center before 7/24/17, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access a video introduction of the APNA eLearning Center.
Additional questions? Please call APNA at 855-863-2762 or email email@example.com.
- How do I register for a course in the APNA eLearning Center?
- Where do I find the courses I have registered for?
- Where do I find certificates for past trainings I attended with APNA?
- How do I use bonus points and see my balance?
- Can I track credits from other sources in my eLearning?
- How do I reset my password?
- What is nursing continuing professional development?
*Internet Explorer is an old and outdated browser and therefore when using it, the APNA eLearning Center courses often will not load or play properly. Internet Explorer is still the default browser on many devices and this is therefore the number one issue that causes learners to not be able to access their course. For an uninterrupted learning experience, please download and use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|