For technical assistance, contact email@example.com or call 1-800-274-9390 to speak with a support representative. Or click on the "Live Support Online" option at the top right of the screen.
Unable to access or see your course? This may be because you need to update your internet browser or operating system. APNA courses require the following to operate properly: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.9 or later, Chrome 60 or greater, Firefox 52 or greater, Edge 14 or greater, Safari 10 or greater, iOS 10 or greater, Internet Explorer 11. If you still need help after updating your browser, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For institutions interested in purchasing or who have purchased courses for a group of learners, please email email@example.com.
If you are looking for your certificate from a session you completed in the APNA eLearning Center before 7/24/17, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access a video introduction of the APNA eLearning Center.
Additional questions? Please call APNA at 855-863-2762 or email email@example.com.
- How do I register for a course in the APNA eLearning Center?
- Where do I find the courses I have registered for?
- Where do I find certificates for past trainings I attended with APNA?
- How do I use bonus points and see my balance?
- Can I track credits from other sources in my eLearning?
- How do I reset my password?
- What is nursing continuing professional development?